P-TAL's copper water dispenser serves all the advantages of drinking water from Tambe ke bartan. The copperwaterdispenser is auniquelyhandcraftedvesselmeant forstoringwater. Ithas aunique roundbottomappearancemaking itall themoreattractive forourcustomers! It comes in 3 variantsof 3 litres, 5 litres, 10 litresandcanalsobecustomisedasperourcustomers’ requirement upto a quantity of 20litre copper water dispenser.This finelyhammereddispenser takesonandaround 1day tobehandcraftedbyourThatheras. Ithas a tap fittedas itsoutlet for theconvenienceofourcustomers.
Thewaterstored in acoppervessel for 8hours iscalled ‘Tamra-Jal'.Drinking thiswaterslowsdownageing.According toAyurveda, italso detoxifies thebodyandaids inweight loss.
Reg. Design No. : 342325-001 (Design of Copper Water Dispenser is subject to copyright)
Size in Inches (LxBxH):
Pot 3L: 8.5 x 8.5 x 5.5
Stand 3L : 8 x 8 x 5
Pot 5L: 10 x 10 x 6.5
Stand 5L : 9 x 9 x 5.75
Pot 10L: 12 x 12 x 7
Stand 10L: 11 x 11 x 7.5
Finish: Reddish Copper (Handcrafted in pure copper)
Weight in kg:
Note:Any variation in weight & size is the characteristic of handcrafted products.
1. Can you consume anything other than water in this ?It is suggested to limit the usage of copper glasses to only water.
2. For how long can you store water in it ? It is safe to store water in it but as we know excess of anything is harmful. Thus changing water at proper intervals (8-10 hrs) is preferable.
3. Does is come with the lid and stand ? Yes it does.
4. Is the Tap pre-installed ? No it's not, we provide a manual so that you can easily fix the tap at home. Tap comes with PTFE tape, Nylon washer and a brass screw as additional attachments.
1. Best time to consume water from copper vessel is at the onset of the morning. Begin your day by drinking water from it.
2. Copper is considered to be one of the best metals for water, but it is crucial to always listen to your body. In case you feel uncomfortable after consuming water from it, stop & try something else.
3. Its good for your health but excess of everything is bad, limit your consumption to 1L a day. It can kill all the microorganisms like molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful for the body.
4. This piece was Developed inspired from a traditional design of Tamera & was made on customer request, who wanted a matka with a tap on it.
Very honest it was amazing and true value for price as shown in picture exactly i recived it and i was firstly doubtfull before buying and after 20 days i got it and it was amazing go for it 😀
Copper Water Dispenser
Good Purchase BUT…
I really like the water dispenser which is of antique style in my kitchen. It also got many compliments in short time. However I just have one small complaint- the washer they gave for the tap is of rubber plastic but in pics they have shown the washer as steel. The plastic washer unlike steel is not long lasting and tends to attract first sediments when we wash the dispenser. Otherwise I am satisfied with overall product though the price is high comparatively.
What is the purity of the copper?
Does it have a warranty ?
It can be difficult to see the ageing of metal but that is the sign of purity! This product can be washed normally like other utensils. A day in an entire week can be kept for special cleaning incase needed. Pitambari powder, which is easily available in the market, can be applied to the products and rinsed off with water to give them a shiny look. Feel free to use household sour elements like a mixture of tamarind+salt or a mixture of wheat+vinegar/lime+salt, if pitambari is not available.
Imperfections are the hallmark and beauty of handcrafted products. Minor black marks and scratches are part of the process of making brass, copper and kansa products. We do not accept returns for such minor marks and hope you embrace the beauty and accept them in their raw form.