Water Dispenser is a favourite among people since we first introduced the product. To keep the characteristics of copper intact it's idle to consume it from copper glass and so we have curated the Set of two glasses with a 5L Copper water dispenser.
Water dispenser (5L) & 2 copper glass (S) (3" x 4.5")
Reg. Design No. : 342325-001 (Design of Copper Water Dispenser is subject to copyright)
Size in Inches (LxBxH):
Pot 5L: 10 x 10 x 6.5
Finish: Reddish Copper (Handcrafted in pure copper)
Weight in kg:
5L: 5 (with lid)
Note:Any variation in weight & size is the characteristic of handcrafted products.
Copper Glass (S) 2 pcs
Size in Inches (LxBxH):
Small: 3.25 x 3.25 x 5
Finish:Hammered Rose Golden (Handcrafted in pure copper))
Weight in Kgs:
Small: 0.21 - 0.28
Small: 350 ml
Note:Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products.
1. Can you consume anything other than water in this ?It is suggested to limit the usage of copper glasses to only water.
2. For how long can you store water in it ? It is safe to store water in it but as we know excess of anything is harmful. Thus changing water at proper intervals (8-10 hrs) is preferable.
3. Does is come with the lid and stand ? Yes it does.
4. Is the Tap pre-installed ? No its not, we provide a manual so that you can easily fix the tap at home.
1. Best time to consume water from copper vessel is at the onset of the morning. Begin your day by drinking water from it.
2. Copper is considered to be one of the best metals for water, but it is crucial to always listen to your body. In case you feel uncomfortable after consuming water from it, stop & try something else.
3. Its good for your health but excess of everything is bad, limit your consumption to 1L a day. It can kill all the microorganisms like molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful for the body.
4. This piece was Developed inspired from a traditional design of Tamera & was made on customer request, who wanted a matka with a tap on it.
It can be difficult to see the ageing of metal but that is the sign of purity! This product can be washed normally like other utensils. A day in an entire week can be kept for special cleaning incase needed. Pitambari powder, which is easily available in the market, can be applied to the products and rinsed off with water to give them a shiny look. Feel free to use household sour elements like a mixture of tamarind+salt or a mixture of wheat+vinegar/lime+salt, if pitambari is not available.
Imperfections are the hallmark and beauty of handcrafted products. Minor black marks and scratches are part of the process of making brass, copper and kansa products. We do not accept returns for such minor marks and hope you embrace the beauty and accept them in their raw form.